Bend Transportation System Plan
WHAT IS THE TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM PLAN?
The Transportation System Plan (TSP) is part of the City’s Comprehensive Plan. It is dedicated to planning for our transportation needs over the next 20 years.
WHAT DOES THE TSP DO?
- Outlines policies and projects that protect and enhance Bend’s quality of life;
- Analyzes current and projected transportation conditions;
- Creates a plan for what the transportation system might look like in 2040;
- Reflects community values and protects what makes Bend a good place to live;
- Supports our desired land use pattern;
- Balances the needs of drivers, transit users, freight movement, and people who walk and bicycle;
- Describes a feasible financial plan;
- Guides our City’s transportation investments for the next 20 years; and
- Is implemented by the City through a list of prioritized projects and a financial plan. The construction of the projects may be completed by the City, private developers, and regional, state, or federal agencies, depending on the project.